Monday, July 18, 2011

Ready or Not?

Man where has summer gone? Ready or not it is time for school to begin once again. I am really sad that summer is over but I am really looking forward to the upcoming school year. I am in a very good part of my life right now were I am reevaluating my life. I am trying to get my priorities straight and the first thing is getting closer to God, then building a closer relationship with my husband and then my children. I have started some changes in my life already and things appear to be better. Not that things were bad but my mama has always told me my priorities were off. Now I see, she was talking in terms of money but it really got me thinking one day. Life is going to pass us by whether we are ready or not. Do we have our priorities in line with what God wants for us? Do we have life in the right order? Are we doing what we can to deliver Gods message? How many people have you lead to Christ today? This week? This month? This year? Well what are you doing to change that? God is coming whether we are Ready or Not. Are you prepared? Have you asked Jesus into your heart? Have you repented of your sins? Have you gotten on your hands and knees and told God all your troubles and asked for forgiveness?

For God so loved the world........ that is probably the most known Bible verse of all time. But something interesting to know is that so many people know it but don't believe it. So many just believe that we came from some big bang or from some kind of animal. Look around, things didn't just happen. Things are just so beautiful and so different to all come from two balls of fire colliding into each other.

Lets just get to the point here. God created us all. He gave us all a choice to make. He knows what choice we will make but none the less the choice is ours to make. So are you making the right one? Are you prepared for the end? Because it will be here, Ready or Not!!

No comments:

Post a Comment