Saturday, July 2, 2011

Peace

I finally have some peace and quiet time. My parents were able to take my children to the mountains for the week. So now I can clean and have some me time. But as I sit here writing this I need to be 100% honest. I have not cleaned, I have not had peace, and I have not had me time. I have done absolutley nothing but miss my children. Cleaning isn't fun without them here. My house is too quiet and I dont know what to do with my free time. I have watched some silly videos of my children that I found on my computer. They found the web cam feature and began to record themselves. This was sometime this past winter. They were doing so during school hours mind you, but it was so funny to actually see them. So my question is this:  Why is it that when I have my children I am longing for that peace and quiet time? Why do I at times feel overwhelmed that I want my children and husband to leave me alone but the moment they do I want them back?

Luke 10:5
And into whatsoever house ye enter, first say Peace be to this house.

Have I no peace? Do I bring the rough waters with me? My children are great children for the most part so why do I get so wound up at times? Have I not brought peace into my home? How can I pray for peace on someone elses home if I don't pray for it in my own home? I told you in the beginning that I am not a fake person, I have struggles too. This is one of them. I want peace in my home.

Jeremiah 29:7
And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the Lord for it: for in the peace therof shall ye have peace.

I have to pray for peace. I need to seek God our Saviour not matter what happens in my everyday life. Through our journey things get hard and things get tough but he will give me peace if I seek Him.

Romans 5:1
Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

Have faith that God will grant you peace. Have faith in our Lord, he is King of all kings. He is our master and he will not leave us if we have him in our lives.

Isaiah 48:22
There is no peace, saith the Lord unto the wicked.

We can't go about our days living like an unsaved person. We have to confess our sins and ask forgiveness for them and do not repeat them over and over again. Do not become a wicked person.

So here is my prayer, this is for myself but feel free to pray it as well. Just talk to God he will listen if you are saved.

Dear Heavenly Father, my master, my creator:
Please forgive me for having not asked for peace. Forgive me of the sins I have not confessed, you know what they are Lord. I am asking you to give me Peace so that my home can have peace. Lord I can't do this without you. Please Lord hold my hand and guide me. Give me the knoweledge to teach my children to come to you when they feel down like I have today Lord. Give me guidance, understanding and the know how oh Lord. In your Holy name Lord I pray to you.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment