Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Homeschooling

I am so ready for tomorrow. I enjoy homeschooling my children. My children are so wonderful to me. I sometimes think I do not deserve them. I want to offer them the world. I want them to know our Savior Jesus Christ. I hope and pray to be the leader I need to be for Christ.

I have changed how I homeschool this year and it has been a wonderful experience. I am more relaxed and more convinced my children are learning. At the time of our schooling it is hard to see them actually learning sometimes. You have those days where you just want to pull your hair out and throw in the towel. You think you are not doing what God wants you to be doing. I know these days very well. I have them often, then God allows me to see my children playing and saying things they have learned that I didn't realize they had picked up as well as they did. I want to offer you encouragement today. I want to let you know that it will get better. You don't have to push everything into one day. Break it up for your family. Each family is different and yes there are some that I do find myself envious of. However I pray and allow myself to think of my family and to think of what God has blessed me with. I then say what can I do better for my family? I then try to do whatever I think of to make it a little better. I hope you too can do this or something to find peace for your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment