Saturday, July 9, 2011

Working

I am really tossed up right now. I want to stop working. I know it is best for my children and I am not liking the job as much anymore but I feel like I am letting everyone down if I quit. We need to fix up our home and have no savings, I have no replacement, we will have to cut back a lot, and I feel like I would go crazy with out the job.

My kids and family are number one in my life, well number two. God is number one. I feel like this is the right move and I do believe God is calling me to stop working. I think he wants me home full time. As a homeschooling family, my kids really need me. They struggle to keep up during this time. But it is so hard for me to stop working there. I have been with this company since I was 12 years old. Well sort of. I started filing, wasn't suppose to, I started answering the phone just to take a message, again wasn't suppose to, and I helped clean alot. I did alot of things there at that age that I wasn't suppose to but it has taught me so much. I started learning the answers to questions that were asked. As I grew older I started to learn the business. So when I was of legal age I began doing more and more. Now I am the territory manager. The job is flexible to me but it does still put a strain on me and the family.

I also have the concern about money. We are living very tight even with the income so how do we live without it? I know money isn't everything but I don't know how to save, how to live frugally, or how to do without. Since we have been adults we haven't had to do without.

Please pray over me as I make a decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment