Friday, July 1, 2011

Learning new things.

I am trying to figure out this whole blog thing. I want to be able to share many things that we do in our homeschooling day but I don't want a long list of post after post. How do you attract followers? How do you add links? How do I have separate click able entries? Are there any kind of sites I can learn from?

I want to be able to get this figured out so I can get my daughter into blogging. She loves to write and can come up with some very interesting things. However as we take our Journey that is one of the things that we need to work on. Her spelling and her grammar isn't that great either. She takes after me, really good at math and science but horrible at grammar. I wonder if it is because she can feel my haste when I am teaching it? I wonder if the reason she is so bad at it is because I have a hard time teaching it because I don't understand somethings? Wow I just had a revelation, if that is the right word. (LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment