Sunday, October 30, 2011

Challenge

I am going to do a 30 day challenge. I hope this will help me accomplish cleaning my house. I am not a house cleaner. I hate cleaning. I would rather play with my kids than to have a clean home. However it doesnt have to be this way I know. I can have it both ways. A lot of families have a clean home and still find the time to play with the kids. We are a very busy family. Both our kids have activities and we have family events constantly. So I have very little time to clean.

So here is my challenge why dont you join me and post a comment on how you have done so.

Challenge is:  Clean my kitchen and arrange it better.
                     Clean the living room and arrange it better.
                     Arrange the homeschool area to make it better.
                    Clean the Bathroom and reaarange the closets to make it better.
                     Clean my master bedroom, finish decorating it and arrange it better.
                     Clean Nathaniel's room and get rid of some toys.
                     Clean Destiny's room and get rid of some clothes and toys.
                     Declutter the entire house.
                     Throw away at least 30 things I havent used in the last six months. ( 1 a day)
                    Mop all rooms.
                     Do all the windows.
                     Wash the refigierator. ( Havent been done in a long time)
                      Blog about it everyday.
                     Have this all done in 30 days no matter what.

Starting on October 31st.
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment